"If I could write a letter to me..."

Hi, there, Unity friends!

It's me, Jess, here with a little end-of-year wrap up for 2011.
I know, I know, it's 2012, but I wanted to share a MIXED MEDIA project with you showing you how I wrapped up my 2011 Art Journaling project.

Now, perhaps you thought I'd be posting with one of the FABULOUS new SMAK kits today?
I have to say I'm SO excited to use these more this year and if you guys didn't happen to catch our new "SMAK kit", you should definitely check it out!   If you do any scrapbooking, art journaling, or any other type of mixed media art (although you can definitely make cards w/ it too because I have!), you will definitely want to sign up for that kit....oh, and just so ya know- the January kit is gonna knock your socks off!

I used a regular Unity stamp today, though, for my Mixed Media project- which just goes to show you how versatile ALL of our stamps are!   Here is my project using the Itty Bitty 'Note to Self' stamp:

Many of you will recognize the letter I printed...it's a Brave Girl letter from our very own co-brand friend, Melody Ross.  This one really resonated with me for this year so I printed it out, highlighted a few things, and this became one of my  "notes to self" for the end of this year.  It reminded me a little of the Brad Paisley song, "letter to me"...

A few other stamps featured are my favorite music score stamp from the "Music of my Heart" set and the "Just be YOU" sentiment from another Melody Ross set, "Just be You'. 

...cuz whether it's the beginning of a New Year, the end of a passing one, or anywhere in between...
JUST.  BE.  YOU.

Thanks for letting me share with you today!
xoxo,
Jessica




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,