Heart and Soul

Hi there...

It is Lisa A. here 
with the last January 2012 KOM 
project of the month.  

Just a reminder to sign up to get the 
Heart and Soul kit 
before the new 
February 2012 kit is revealed on Wednesday.

 

Heart and Soul


 

Love, Love, Love that flower stamp.  
I also love that the stem is separated from the flower. 
You can angle and pop and do whatever you like.
So cool.
 

 I cut the center of the journal spot out to create a little frame.
The flower was popped up and just a few butterflies finished this card off.
I left it blank because I couldn't decide where to put a sentiment.
Haha.
Sometimes, blank is best.


I have an Assemble This! video for today as well... you can see step by step on how this card was created.




Supplies...




Make sure you scroll down to see some more awesome 
peeks at the NEW Virtual CHA releases.  
Good stuff!
can't wait, click 
HERE
for all the new stamps and to shop, shop, shop!

 

And, I'll be back a little later with the 
friends with flair winners as well.


Lisa Arana
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,