Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday and another Growing in Unity gal! This week we have the fabulous Rona Mallard.

Meet Rona:

Here is a little something about Rona:

"Hi, I'm Rona Mallard - Unity addict and Ippity Chick!! I have been a paper crafter for about 15 years and love everything about this craft. I was hooked on Unity stamps because of the quality, the ease of storage and the adorable designs with my very first purchase. I have not looked back since. I signed up on day one to sell Ippity and immediately fell in love with this company that involves women on a personal level!! I have been married for 25 years and have two wonderful daughters. My oldest is getting married in April. I design for The Outlawz which is a daily challenge ning community and love showing off my Unity and Ippity there and other challenges where I can. I would love for you to take a peek at my blog and if I can ever help you with any questions about Ippity stamps just let me know.

My blog is http://scraprona.blogspot.com"

Check out this fabulous project by Rona:




Be sure to swing by Rona's Blog everyday this week and leave some love. At the end of the week Rona will pick one lucky winner from her comments to receive 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.

That's all for this week!


{Ippity}{Ippity}

3 comments:

Pat K said...

Love the choice of colors in your card. Your work is so creaqtive!

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS card, Rona!! The layering is fabulous and the colors are rockin'! Can't wait to see the beauty you have in store for us the rest of the week :)

Love you Sistah <3

Jessica said...

Beauty, beauty, beauty!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close