Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time to meet your Growing in Unity gal for this week - Jenny Johns.

Meet Jenny:



"Hi there! It's me, YOUR {ippity} chick, Jenny Johns! I've been a crafter all my life and have dabbled in all types of hobbies. Papercrafting and stamping is the one I always come back to, and I truly enjoy the "me" time in my craft room. Once I discovered Unity a few years back, I was hooked! Then, of course, I had to immediately join in on selling the {ippity} line 'cause the stamps are just way too cute and fit in with any type of projects. My style of creating is...every type! I love to try old and new products, techniques, and ideas. I love Unity and {ippity} stamps and need (okay, 'I want') one of everything!

I have a teenager, a busy job, and a couple of chocolate labs that keep me busy, but I can always help you with your {ippity} questions too! I hope you can come visit my blog this week, for your chance at the fabulous Unity prize! It's been fun creating this week! I made matchbook projects for today: a jotter notepad and a gift card holder. Let me know what you think!"

My Blog: http://jenscupofcreations.blogspot.com/

Check out this awesome project from Jenny:



Be sure to swing on by Jenny's blog all this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will pick one random winner for a great Unity prize!!

Till next week!
{Ippity}{Ippity}