Growing In Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday Unity peeps! Did you guys sign up for the stamp of the week?? How freaking cool is that?? Ok, who is ready for this week's Growing in Unity gal? Our wonderful girlie this week is: Barbara Bruder!

Meet Barbara:


Here is a little something about our girl:

"I have been a stamper 15+ years. I started out stopping in a stamp store to see what it was all about and the next thing you know, I'm hooked. I got acquanted with the {ippity} line and loved it from the start. Their stamps fit into my style and just love the themes they design their stamps around. My style?? Well I really don't know what the name would be. I am not necessarily clean and simple but I don't go too overboard either. I stamp just about every day, and my 4 legged assistants are always around to give me their opinion on my creations.It's been fun to be able to offer {ippity} stamps in my Etsy shoppe, and to show ideas to bloggers and to the club members that meet in my home."

Now check out this fabulous card she created for her Growing in Unity week:



Be sure to stop by Barbara's Blog all this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week Barbara will pick one random winner from all her comments.

Till next week!

{Ippity}{Ippity}