Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday 2012! This week Sherri Thompson is sharing some wonderful creations.

Here is a little something about Sherri:

"I have been a papercrafter for many years. I started scrapbooking when my kiddos were little, and I added stamping and cardmaking about 7 years ago. I met many of my scrappy friends while teaching classes at my local scrapbook store. When the store was sold about 2 years ago, I wanted to find a way to continue teaching these classes. I did some research and found Unity and Ippity-and I'm so glad that I did! I love that these stamps are the best quality out there, they're made in the USA, and they have the best designs anywhere! I now get to share my love of stamping and my love of Ippity by teaching workshops, blogging about my creations, and sharing Ippity through my Etsy shop. Being a kindergarten teacher and a mom of two teenagers, I sometimes find it hard to enjoy "me time", but when I do, you can usually find me stamping!"

Etsy: www.sharecropperskits.etsy.com
Blog: www.sharecropperskits.blogspot.com


Check out this fabulous card she made,she even decorated the inside!


Be sure to swing on by Sherri's blog each day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will pick one random winner from her comments to receive a Unity prize!

Till next week!
{Ippity}{Ippity}