Gimme an A!

For Altered Art! That's what I am bringing you today with some Unity S.M.A.K. inspiration here on a beautiful Saturday morning. Shemaine here today and if you haven't seen the newest S.M.A.K kit for January here's a look just for you.


These kits are packed with awesome images perfect for Scrapbooking, Mixed Media or an Altered Art project. That's why we call it S.M.A.K. If you're interested in signing up for these kits to be delivered to your door each month then click on over here. Oh and did I mention there are perks to being a subscriber that you'll love!
I have created something really special with the January kit but I have to keep it under wraps a bit longer.
So today I am sharing something I made with the December S.M.A.K kit Make Everyday Count that I haven't had the chance to share until today.

Life Changes Altered Art


Supplies: December S.M.A.K. kit, Patterned paper (notes) Marah Johnson for Creative Imaginations, Twinking H20 paint; Kaisercraft Bonjour, K and Co misc frame, Prima pearl bling; Recollections paper flowers; 6x6 canvas Michaels stores.

This was a pretty easy project to create thanks to these amazing images. I covered the canvas in the patterned paper and then sponged on some Twinkling H20 paint from CI and then applied a layer of Modge Podge to seal it. Then I stamped and embossed the banner, stars and sentiment images on patterned paper, cut them out and applied them to the canvas. I finished the project with some Prima bling and beautiful paper flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today. Join us here every Saturday for more S.M.A.K. inspiration from our talented design team!

If you're creating with your S.M.A.K. kit I'd love to see your creation so please share it over on our Unity Facebook page!




{Ippity} {Ippity}