Anybody in the mood for some Chilled Strawberry Soup??
hmmm, that sounds yummy, and it makes a darn cute stamp kit too.
$5 today only!!!
I couldn't find any art to share with you using this stamp kit, so I thought that it might be fun to find a recipe that inspired it...copied from the Taste of Home website.
Chilled Strawberry Soup
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups (16 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 drops red food coloring, optional
- Additional strawberry halves, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, 3/4 cup water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; cool.
- Place strawberries and remaining water in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl. Add apple juice mixture, yogurt and food coloring if desired. Chill. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Wouldn't it be fun in the summertime, to give a gift of a quart of strawberries with a recipe card with this recipe made from the kit used on it??
It's only $5 for the first 25 people
that jump on this awesome deal!
For our FRIENDS WITH FLAIR portion...
share and get inspired
by all of our wonderfully talented FRIENDS!!
Every FRIDAY we post a LINKY TOOLS SIGN UP
simply add a link to YOUR Unity projects
There will be 2 PRIZES given away each week.
One randomly awarded to one of the peeps who participates in the blog hop by using Linky Tools
One will be given away to a random commenter on one of the participating blogs
Both prize winners will be announced on the Monday afternoon Unity/ippity blog post