DT Tuesday.. Authentique and my Idol !


Hello everyone, Angie Blom here with DT Tuesday..
Ever have those moments that you want to create something totally different, change up your style..
maybe do something like one of your idols.. well, today I thought I would have some fun.. and do just that.. So for years I have loved this person.. and her style..
 you might know her.. Eva Dobilas..
 she is my inspiration when I need a pick me up.
 she is also a wonderful friend and supporter !!
So for fun.. I am honoring my dear friend with a card inspired by her style..


This year I wanted to add more detail and layers to my cards so.. using some of the papers from
Authentique's paper collection delights.. I layered my card.
Now how about that great sentiment.. it is a new one just released for Winter CHA..
Authentique " everyday Everywhere" itty bitty .. love it!!
It also reminds me of my friend and her beliefs to celebrate life everyday!


Using some Spellbinders, and a Martha Stewart punch and my Favourite Distress Inks by Tim Holtz that you can also purchase on the Unity Website..


Keeping with my Eva Styled theme I also did the inside of my card to match the outside.


Do you have someone you admire and love their style of cardmaking ?..
 Maybe next time
give their style a try..
it is always good to challenge yourself..
 and create something totally
different. ..
Make sure you check out the Unity Facebook Page around 10am est.. I will be posting a
question and a random winner will win an itty bitty of their choice!!

We also have Virtual CHA going on all week long.. so more inspiration coming daily!!

I leave you with a quote..


Have a wonderful day..
Hugs,
Angie




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,