Friday, December 9, 2011

Tags...and NOPE they aren't holiday ones


Although I REALLY need to get on making some holiday tags!
I'm gonna get to wrapping presents today now that we FINALLY have our tree up...we are a little behind this year.  I usually have it up before December.  Oh well...I'll just roll with it :)
It's Maria by the way...thought you might want to know ;)
Today I have two tags I made using two different Co-Branded companies
Samantha Walker
and
Simple Stories
I used my FAVORITE stamp from the set {Cuckoo Clocks}.  I LOVE that flower and the branch...I wasn't sure at first how to incorporate it into the tag and decided stamping it in green would make a cool background.

The second tag uses the Simple Stories set {Smarty Pants} and is my fave of the two.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE school stamps, number stamps, word stamps, bracket stamps....I'm sort of a nerd like that.  School supply shopping was always WAY MORE FUN than school clothes shopping for me.  I would arrange my backpack over and over getting it ready.  I hated trying on clothes as a kid...and still do actually...but give me a new box of crayons and I'M.IN.HEAVEN!!


 
Simple Stories Co-Brand {Smarty Pants}
 
DON'T FORGET to check out all the
SALES * SALES * SALES
happening right now
AND
all the NEW STAMPS releasing as well...lots of FUN new stuff ;)
{Ippity}
 {Ippity}

5 comments:

Pryn said...

These tags are fantastic! LOVE the colors popping off of the manilla tags!

We STILL do not have our tree up! We are waiting for our new windows to get put in (keeping fingers crossed that it will be sometime this week), then we can decorate. It is getting close....yikes!

marilyn said...

LOVE your tags!

Angie Blom said...

OH Maria.... Amazing tags. love everything about these!!

Jessica said...

These are gorgeous. It is so refreshing to find another "nerd" who understands the joy a nice clean stack of paper, sharpened pencils, and a new box of crayons can bring to oneself. LOL!
:O)
Jessica

Danielle Lee said...

your tags are beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close