Mixed Media Sunday.. A New Year's Resolution!

Happy New Year's Everyone
 Angie Blom here today January 1st, 2012
 with a Mixed Media Sunday.
I just couldn't  wait to use some of the stamps in January's SMAK kit..
 and did this layout using three of the stamps in this awesome kit..

I just love the variety you get this month, and using some
Tim Holtz Distress inks
(  Unity sells 20 different colours  now)
 I achieved the look I wanted.
 A fresh  look for the New Year..

Have you been making any New Year's Resolutions yet..
 well this is one of mine..to Scrapbook more..
last year I got really slack in this area and I have a whole
year of photo's to get my mojo going..
so you will see alot more Scrapbooking from me..
 I just love these new SMAK kits , the stamped images and sayings
are so perfect for layouts!!
 I would love to see what you do with these kits.
If you have used any of the SMAK kits..
maybe link your post up in the comments
for all of us to check it out!!  


here is Unity's
 January 2012 SMAK
 ( Scrapbooking, Mixed Media, Altered Art Kit)


 You can now purchase this kit on the Unity Website.
 just click on the image above. Even better become a KOM member and reap the
benefits of the membership.. then every month you will get this beautiful kit
delivered to your mail box /door.  You will just love it!!  


Hope you all are ready to have some Unity FUN this
New Year.. 2012
( I have to get used to that)
stay safe, and have fun from all of us at Unity .
Hugs,
Angie



{Ippity} {Ippity}



Labels: , ,