Growing In Unity Wednesday

Hello and welcome to Wednesday and time for another Growing in Unity Gal! This week we have the talented Jennifer Roach.

Meet Jennifer:


Here is a little something about our GIU girlie Jennifer:

"My name is Jennifer and I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and 2 year old daughter. I'm a scientist by day and crafter by night ---or really just about any free time I have!!

I started out in paper crafting back in about 2002 when my Mom and I took a scrapbooking class together. A few years later I was introduced to stamping and cardmaking and it has been my passion ever since.

Unity Stamps is definitely one of my favourite stamp manufacturers. I love the variety of designs they offer and I look forward to the first day of each month so I can see the new Kit of the Month! I'm definitely addicted to rubber.

Other than crafting, I love to play tennis as you can probably tell from my blog address: http://tennisgirl27.blogspot.com/
For my Growing in Unity cards this week, I challenged myself to use only stamp Unity stamp sets that I hadn't opened yet (and yes, there are a few LOL!). I hope you'll hop on over to my blog so see all my creations."

Check out this beautiful card she created as one of her Unity projects for this week:


Be sure to swing on by Jennifer's blog every day this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week she will pick one random winner from all her wonderful comments!

Till next week!

{Ippity}{Ippity}