Thursday, December 1, 2011

FABULOUS $5 FEATURE FRIDAY!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Time for our $5 FEATURE...
this week...
we are featuring
NOT ONE...
but
FOUR
FABULOUS UNITY KITS
... DIRT CHEAP
this deal you do. not. want. to. miss!





 as a BONUS..
since ANGELA is simply the SWEETEST...
the first 25 peeps can also grab
 for ONLY $3 EACH!



These kits are available to the
FIRST 25 PEEPS
who grab them up!
Get them ALL and SAVE on SHIPPING!

******************************************************
Now let's get our FLAIR on!!!

Unity has so many FRIENDS that are UBER TALENTED...

here is your chance to join in the fun...

Every FRIDAY we post a LINKY TOOLS SIGN UP
simply add a link to YOUR Unity projects

There will be 2 PRIZES given away each week.

One randomly awarded to one of the peeps who participates in the blog hop by using Linky Tools
One will be given away to a random commenter on one of the participating blogs

Both prize winners will be announced on the Monday afternoon Unity/ippity blog post









{Ippity} {Ippity}

8 comments:

Crystal said...

The linky doesn't seem to be working properly again this week. :( I actually linked my post, walked away for about 30 minutes to get my daughter set up with some paint and construction paper and came back to check out some FWF action and the linky is missing.
Here is my blog post anyway.
http://crystalamariscreations.blogspot.com/2011/12/oh-christmas-tree.html
Hope I can view all of the other wonderful FWF posts today!

Glenda J said...

Here's mine! Thanks for another fun day!
http://papersscissorsrocks.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweet-friday.html

Jessica said...

Fun linky party. I love being able to create using my Unity {ippity} stamps and am really tempted to get some of the awesome Friday featured sets...hmmm!
:O)
Jessica

Jessica said...

I don't see the two featured $5 stamp sets at the shop. Does this mean they were already grabbed up???
:O)
Jessica

Aleks said...

Jessica, yes..we devoured them. ;)

Jessica said...

LOL... I guess so! Thanks for the heads up. I will try to give you all a run for your money next time....muah ha ha! :O) I was able to grab the two additional bonus stamps.
Jessica

Jessica said...

What fantastic and fun creations by everyone who linked up. I am so eager to gather some money together and maybe join the KOTM club. Unity Rocks!
:O)
Jessica

Aleks said...

I bought the $5 sets and ended up coming back for the $3 sets. *blush* Yes, join the KOTM..it's SUCH a good deal..you can't beat it!! I'm only missing 3 kits...eeek! lol

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close