Saturday, November 12, 2011

MORE Creative Imaginations to share....

Brooke here...
I have a fun little project that I am working on
and wanted to share with you...
I used the GORGEOUS Creative Imaginations
this paper and matching die cuts & stickers
are absolutely
PERFECT
for my vacation journal that I will be taking
with me on a trip very soon!
Here are the matching IOD UNITY STAMPS




 here are the fronts of some of the pages...
I cut the papers into 6X7 pieces and adhered them to
chipboard.
 this is the cover of the journal
 Sanibel, Florida... here I come!
 this stamp is from the Beloved Collection {Be Still} by IOD for Unity Stamp Co.
I paper pieced the word remember and then coated it with
Glossy Accents for a 3D feel.
{remember}... I intend to jot down memories and details
from the trip that I do not want to forget!!


Thanks for letting me share with you...
make sure you scroll back through all the
FABULOUS
Creative Imaginations projects that have
been posted this week!!


 




{Ippity} {Ippity}

10 comments:

Jean said...

Love this!!

Trisha said...

Wow, Angela, your Beachy Trip Journal is so beautiful. Hope your trip is as amazing as your journal. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

jennifer mitten said...

Wow, Brooke, this is absolutely stunning! I love the papers and they are perfectly coupled with those stamps!

sharon g said...

This is really pretty. The colors are great, and the design...lovely.

marilyn said...

Brooke, this is wonderful! LOVE that line by Creative Imaginations. Beautiful stuff!

StacyC said...

Gorgeous Brooke, hope you have as wonderful of a trip as the journal..

wearestampers said...

Your journal is just lovely! I've been to Sanibel Island, and the beaches are just FULL of shells! Have a wonderful trip!
Pam

Rachel B said...

Stunning! That remember sentiment is prefect!

sharon g said...

Gosh, how delicate and pretty.

Lisa H. said...

great idea and beautiful travel journal! lovely.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close