Growing In Unity Wednesday

Welcome to another Growing in Unity Wednesday! This week the lovely Laura Visser Anderson is up sharing all her Unity creations!

Meet Laura:



Here is a little something about Laura:

"I've been crafty since ...well, BIRTH! I love making beautiful things. I don't have any college degrees or had any high-powered jobs. Honestly, I felt a little intimidated by some of the other Growing in Unity gals I've seen. Then I was reminded that my art is valuable on its own, it doesn't need to be compared with others. I found Unity Stamps about a year ago. I'm so glad I did. So many of their things just make me smile, that's priceless. I love learning new techniques and things to do with common items.

I'm a wife of 23+ years, a mother of 3, living in an itty bitty little town in Iowa. I went back through my Unity projects over the past year and this one is my all time favorites...so far! It was my first stab at paper piecing AND stitching on a card!

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from crafty people all over the world!"

Here is a lovely lantern card Laura has made:

Be sure to swing on by Laura's blog every day this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week she will pick a winner to receive a Unity prize!!!

Thanks all for this week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}