Monday, October 31, 2011

Winners!

Winner Time

Thank you everyone for all the fabulous projects and wonderful comments you provide for Friends with Flair Friday.  We love to see what you create with your stamps and the comments are always so sweet.

I'm excited to announce our
Winners from October 28, 2011

blog participant:

Jen W.

comment from Pam L's blog:

Linda
said... That is Beautiful I love the paper.
CONGRATS
Jen W. and Linda!!!

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
Include your Full Name, Address 
and state that you "won Friends With Flair".



Lisa Arana
{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

wearestampers said...

Congrats Ladies!!
Pam

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Congrats Winners :-)

505whimsygirl said...

Congratulations winners!!!

Christa said...

Hi! I was looking for the winners from the My Little Shoebox hip hop blog hop since I just realized I hadn't seen those or checked back on it, but I couldn't find the post of the winner(s). The original post said winners would be announced on the Unity blog on Oct. 31. Any help with this? :) The original post is here: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2011/10/unity-stamp-co-my-little-shoebox-hip.html Thank you so much for all you do!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close