Thursday, October 27, 2011

Unity Stamp Co. & My Little Shoebox Hip Hop!




Today is the 2nd half of our My Little Shoebox HIP HOP!
the prize this week is: choice of ONE itty bitty and ONE kit from My Little Shoebox
(Comments close on 30th at MIDNIGHT…winner posted on the 31st on Unity blog)
There are TONS of beautiful creations along the way,
you are going to LOVE them!

I hope you have a TON of fun seeing all the stamp kits from our sweet co-brand My Little Shoebox.

You can see a FULL SELECTION of their paper line HERE: 

Shop the Unity Stamp Company Website. 
All My Little Shoebox Stamps are deeply discounted in honor of this hop all weekend long.
All MLS Stamps $10 or under.


HERE IS A SNEAK of MORE TO COME today! :) 




Jimmi
{Ippity} {Ippity}

21 comments:

Jamie said...

Off to hop, Thanks:)

Christa said...

So exciting! Been looking forward to this hop all week! Better get started!! :) Thanks, Unity!

Emily said...

never blog hopped before - looking forward to it.. love unity

Rona said...

Love this combination :) Off to hop!

Kim H said...

Love the stamps. Just starting the hop for today.

Sarah said...

yay! My MLS and Unity set "A little playtime" just arrived today-- I am hoping to find a little playtime with it :)

Miriam Prantner said...

yay! Can't wait to start!

JenMarie said...

LOVE that tree with MATCHING die!!

Tulipinha do Cerrado said...

That's cool ... And here we go.

Moêmia

Dee in N.H. said...

Yay! I have been looking forward to this!

My Angel said...

Love the tree and matching die!! Great HOP!!

Karen L said...

Always Love Unity hops...off I go!

marilyn said...

Just finished the hop and LOVED all of the projects. So very inspirational!

Márcia Elisa Ferraz said...

Love this partnership: Unit and MLS

bharsch said...

And were off hop hop hopping!!

Emily said...

Okay another comment from me. This was my first blog hop - I started yesterday - it was so much fun. THANKS and I can't wait to do it again.

StacyC said...

I love these little stamps & dies.... Off to hop

sharon g said...

Hippity hop, hippity hop...

Kim H said...

I was unabe to find the post on Jen Buck's blog, so couldnt comment. Thank you for a wonderful hop.

kimba at richhook dot com

Karen L said...

Have been checking Jen Buck's blog to leave a comment, but she hasn't posted for this hop! Hope I qualify for the hop anyway. All the rest of the blog projects are AWESOME!

Trisha said...

Well, this has been another awesome introduction. Such fun. I am a new unity stamp user and really, really love them. Thanks for a wonderful, quality product. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close