Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mixed Media Sunday.....SMAK!!!

Oh, boy! how exciting!!!
The new SMAK kits are ALMOST ready!!!
They are fantastic and soooo worth the wait....
 
In. LOVE. I tell ya!
 
 Scrapbooking/ Mixed Media/ Altered Art Kit.
 
 Angela has been talking about them on the Unity FB page.
 
These kits will be available for the MEMBERSHIP price of only $26 or for ONE TIME PURCHASE for $32. Your CHOICE!
 
More Details coming soon!!!
 BUT I have a sneak peek for you.....
 
I was inspired to scrapbook.
here's my page of my little guy, last summer....





 
he was 3 1/2 when these photos were taken
and they  capture his personality perfectly!
 I ♥ his dimple!!!
I have one just like it, but mine is not as HUGE as his.
This kit had just the perfect accents.
 
I used a mix of products..... of course.
Cosmo Cricket, Oct. Afternoon, Girls Paperie paper...
Jillibean canvas flowers,
 



linen fabric for the tickets.
AND I did a little heat embossing with black embossing powder and craft ink.
On the film strip stamp and "cool" flower center.



You can do sooooo much with these kits...
 Have a great day!
Many, hugs,
Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

NinaN said...

I REALLY want to see what is in these kits!!!!!

amylynne said...

Oh....cannot wait to see these kits! Am just starting in mixed media and would love this! Your layout is sweet! Gotta love dimples!

Anita Braddock said...

supper cute layout the stamp kit is great. thanks for sharing.
love the colors
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Danie May said...

Oh how I hate being kept in suspense. Your layout is just adorable and the SMAK Kit sounds fabulous.............can't wait to see more.....

Karen said...

Love his sweet dimples and your layout is so VERY fabulous Lisa!

Katrina said...

grrrr....I WANT! LOL And this layout is wonderful!!! hugs, Katrina

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close