Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mixed Media Sunday.. 3D Canvas

Hi Everyone, Angie here with a project for
Mixed Media Sunday!!
 
Today I am showing you my
3D Canvas Halloween Art Home Decor Hanger.
 

 Using a piece of Art canvas 6x3 in size..
 a cute Bella Blvd Halloween Itty Bitty..
Unity's new Halloween kit.. Treats and Fun 
and some Unity Background stamps..
.a must have for you Mixed Media projects.  

 Okay tell me.. isn't this pumpkin the cutest . I just love it!!
If you look on the Cricut cut Haunted House you will see that I used
the Vintage Ledger BG stamp and the Distressed Dots BG stamp..
you can find these and many more Background stamps over on the
 Unity Website.


I had a great time colouring this Bella Blvd Itty Bitty ( Best Witches)


Unity Stamps used!!
 





I just love Halloween and this is a fun project to do.
A fun way to give your stamps some love in your Home Decor.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.
hugs,
Angie
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

10 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

this looks terrific!! I love what you did! I made a Halloween mixed media canvas too!!! one check out my blog!http://heathershintsofhappiness.blogspot.com/2011/09/spooky-halloween-canvas.html

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

This is beautiful Angie! I love that you mixed the Cricut cut with a background stamp - it lends the perfect amount of dimension. Your canvas is so fun - love the gauze, great idea!!

Simply Sandy said...

Very cute! I'm inspired to make some home decorations! Thanks for sharing!

sharon g said...

That's one adorable witch! I love the canvas project. I wish that I hadn't thrown away the canvases that I thought I'd never use.....

Anonymous said...

I have just started with the mixed media and love it. I was making a chipboard book for my mom, and instead of the standard cover, I did a Mixed Media type cover. Do you have any hints for beginners?

Angie Blom said...

Just have fun with it.. the great thing about Mixed Media is that you can't make a mistake.. it is about layers and using different Materials.. nothing needs to be perfect. If you have an idea just play with colour and stamps. Just enjoy your process!!

Roslyn said...

Love this canvas!

marilyn said...

So very pretty! You are so talented.

Tammy V said...

Love it Angela!

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Angela,
Your Halloween canvas is just to darn Cute. Love It!
Smiles, Paula

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close