Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there! It's time for another GIU girlie to share with you! This week we have the wonderful Erin as our GIU girl!

Meet Erin:



Here is a little something about Erin:

"Hi! My name is Erin Noll... My husband and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary in July. We have FOUR spoiled dogs who hog the bed and rule our home. I've been scrapbooking now for about three years. I LOVE to use my Unity Stamps for embellishments on layouts and to decorate cards. Through Unity I have met so many creative women which lead me to starting my blog: Erin's Heart Sprinkles. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to host the Growing in Unity feature...I hope I inspire you this week!"

Check out this wonderful card she made for her GIU week:


Be sure to swing on by Erin's blog each day this week for lots of great Unity inspiration. Also be sure to leave Erin comments as she will pick a random winner at the end of the week!

{Ippity}{Ippity}

12 comments:

Tineke said...

Hi Erin. Congretulations to be with the Unity. Welcome here.

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Angela,
Thanks for introducing us to Erin here in blog land. I hopped over to her blog “Erins Heart Sprinkles” and checked out her scrapbooking. Love your handmade cards; she is super creative.
Smiles, Paula

Trisha said...

Erin--you are doing a great job designing. Congratulations and I love your card today and the sentiment.

Jean said...

Wonderful cards!

Lisa H. said...

mmmm! THIS is pretty! love those papers.

jennifer mitten said...

Hooray, Erin! She is so sweet and I always try to swing by her blog to see her beautiful creations!

Lacey said...

darling card Erin! Congrats on being the GIU gal this week!

Glenda J said...

Love Erin's work! Have a fabulous GIU week!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Erin, have a fabby GIU week! Off to check out your blog!

Emily Keaton said...

It's so wonderful to see Erin as our GIU gal this week! Hope you are having fun, Erin. :D

Barbara D. said...

Thank you for introducing Erin to us all. She is very talented; I enjoyed browsing her blog.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for Erin's GIU week! She is super amazing!!! I had a slight problem with the link to her blog--it doesn't work.

Can't wait to see what she creates for the week!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close