Growing in Unity Wednesday



Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday! This week the wonderful Tifany DeGough is our GIU girlie!

Meet Tifany:
Here is a little something about Tifany:

"Hi! My name is Tifany DeGough and I am the crafter behind Ink Blots by TRD. I am first of all a Christian, and after that a crafter. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my three lovely children and have a wonderfulhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif husband. I have been paper-crafting for as long as I can remember...I started out just drawing and making cards, but I also enjoy creating scrapbook pages, altered art, and home decor projects. My work has been published in various print publications (magazine issues and idea books). I am currently the Design Team Coordinator for Authentique Paper, a Design Team Member for The Twinery, and a Senior Designer for Market Street Stamps.
Please visit me on my blog: http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com

{Photo credit: Alisha Hurt Photography - www.AlishaHurt.com}"

Now check out this wonderful project Tifany created:


Be sure to swing on by Tifany's blog each day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will randomly pick from her comments and that person will win a Unity kit.

That's all for this week!


{Ippity}{Ippity}