Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fantastically FABULOUS Friday!!!

Happy FRIDAY to you!!
Brooke here...
sharing the STEAL of the WEEK...
our $5 FEATURE kit
is
the
 DARLING

This kit is available for the
FIRST 25 that GRAB IT
for the low low low price of
only 5 BUCKS!!!!

check out this simply GORGEOUS card
by DT member Angie Blom


****************************
Next up we have our
Friends with Flair
portion of the post!!

If you haven't joined us for FWF before...
you SHOULD!! show off your talent!

Every Friday we post a Linky Tools sign up.
You simply add a link to your
gorgeous Unity projects to be part of the FUN! .

There will be 2 PRIZES given away each week.

1. Will be randomly awarded to one of the participants who
participates in the blog hop by using Linky Tools.
2. Will be given to a random commenter on one of the participating blogs.


Both prize winners will be announced on the
Monday afternoon Unity/Ippity blog post

















{Ippity} {Ippity}

3 comments:

*Alison* said...

totally bummed.. It's only 8am and they are already gone :(

Carol said...

LOL...I tried to order it but can not for the life of my remember my user name.

Ashley said...

So...I didn't realize my caption would be in place of my name...lol...so the one that says "Unity rocks!" is from me, Ashley Scrappinpinkpiglet :) Unity DOES rock though! Am loving my new stamps!! :) :) :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close