DT Tuesday with Lisa H.

Good morning and hello.
It's Lisa Henke here with you today
and I couldn't be happier.
I had one of those good mojo weekends
and the creativity sure seemed to flow.
I have to say....
it's easy to do with GREAT
product.
I was inspired by some new paper.
I kind of have an illness....I'm sure lots of you can relate.
I have a paper sickness.
I don't need any more, but I can't stop buying it.
AND
YOU  KNOW WHAT???
I don't want to be cured!
too many cute, cute papers out there.
 
So I had new pack of
Jillibean Soup Sweet and Sour paper
staring me down.
One of those AH-HA moments...
"hey, I have Unity and Jillibean Co-brand stamps that match!
So this card came to be....
I used this  itty bitty
Note to Self

 
Next up, I used more Jillibean soup paper,
(homemade blackeyed peas)
THIS Jillibean co-brand set
Apple Cheddar Soup
and a similar sketch.
This time
 I didn't have the matching
 Apple Cheddar paper
AND
 it still looks great.
 
Mixing and matching is what it's all about.
I  just saw the Gnome and Juliet movie
with my little man on Friday so
the sweet lil' gnome from this set
couldn't be passed up.
 
Thanks for hangin' with me today.
Be sure to hop over to FB later this morning
and check out
my post....
there just might be a little prize involved.
Just sayin'!
 
Enjoy your Tuesday!
 
“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,