Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DT Tuesday with Christi

Hi everyone! It's Christi here with you today for this DT Tuesday morning. 

For today's share, I got to pull out a couple of new kits that I have just received and hadn't gotten inky yet. Fresh rubber...is there anything more fun than that?? These are very basic projects (a card and a bookmark) with straight-forward stamping. You all know, I am not a huge techniques girl, right? Just never take my dies and punches away, okay? ;o)


Supplies used for Dare to Fly Card:
*Unity Stamp Co. Dare to Fly
*Prima paper collection
*Making Memories velvet ribbon
*old buttons
*Palette burnt umber ink pad
*Nestabilities labels dies

Supplies used for The Story bookmark:
*Unity Stamp Co. Better with Love
*Prima paper collection
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Making Memories brads
*ribbon


And because this is the Unity blog, you know we have to have a quote right?
I saw this one on Facebook last week and I just love it!!

The
"earth"
without 
"art"
is 
just
"eh"
{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Renee VanEpps said...

ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!!!! Gorgeous colors, the card and bookmark are so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Aleks said...

Love it! I don't do much technique stuff either. I think mostly, because I don't have the time to spend learning techniques. Someday?

Love the quote...but the "eh" makes me think Canadian. ;)

Annette said...

wow great card and book mark...love the design and great color combo...thanks for sharing

Bonita Rose said...

love that bird stamp.. beautiful!

Danie May said...

Your projects are gorgeous ......and I love that quote,.......I may have to borrow it! TFS

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close