Co-Brand Friday with My Little Shoebox

Hello there! If you're looking for FRIENDS WITH FLAIR, it's the previous post, but here is a link to make it super easy to find!



FRIENDS WITH FLAIR

_______________________________
 
It's another CO-BRAND Friday where we feature one of Unity's many co-brand partners, they are all amazing, and today, we are taking a look at a stamp set from
 My Little Shoebox

My daughter is enjoying her first year of soccer. She's been rooting for her brother from the side lines since she could walk and could not wait to get out there too. At his games, the other parents giggle as she yells "Stay on it Scott!" I snapped this pic of her while she was getting her first team photos taken.

I love creating with My Little Shoebox's Audrey collection and the Audrey stamp set has so many beautiful images, I found it very easy to incorporate this set into my layout design.



Supplies: Patterned paper: Charade. Roman Holiday & Love in the Afternoon. Dies: Spellbinders Beaded Oval die: Scrapping Cottage Cottage Cutz Cameo and Oval Frame. My Little Shoebox mini alphas white and Sprinkle Glaze Cotton Candy stickers. Misc: Hero Arts bling
Audrey
on sale for only $10.00


To see more stamps from My Little Shoebox, see HERE for the Unity web site.

Don't forget that all My Little Shoebox stamps are on sale for $10.00 and under all week long!! 

Have a great weekend!




{Ippity} {Ippity}