Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tis the Season...

...to start buying Christmas stamps :)
YEP...I heard it on the news the other day...less than 100 shopping days left until Christmas.  And for those of us who MAKE Christmas cards that means we better get a move on!!
I used my ALL TIME FAVORITE {ippity} stamp
{GURNSEY GINGHAM}
for a super quick christmas card.
I used three post it notes to make a Christmas tree shape and then stamped the gingham.  I trimmed it out using twine and brads in the corners to hold it in place.  A quick star punch decorated the top...simple sentiment and VOILA!!! 
 Have you seen the NEWEST Gingham stamps???
{GINGHAM CHRISTMAS GREETINGS}
You can purchase {ippity} stamps from a Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chick...find yours here:

Locate an Ippity Chick!

Hope you have a great day...Maria :)

{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

Renee VanEpps said...

This is gorgeous! Well done :)

My Angel said...

Fabulous Card!! Love it!!

wearestampers said...

Love your tree Maria!

Gwen said...

Oh my! This is so amazingly adorable!! Love it!

gifts for men said...

I just stumbled onto your beautiful blog, through "Christmas card" blog. your card is absolutely gorgeous. The softness, the beautiful papers and the great single star are best for attraction in card.

salma said...

Just a simply perfect card for the Christmas occasion!!!
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close