Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Unity Place




Happy Wednesday it's Stephanie here to share some beauties that I found over at My Unity Place.



Have you visited lately at MUP??? There are some amazing projects over there and so much inspiration!!!!



Here are just a few that I discovered



Alison









Nancy B


We would love to feature your projects over here at Unity

All you have to do is load up your projects at My Unity Place and it would also be great if you have a blog to include your blog address along with your project we want to Be able to show off that as well!!!



Have a great day!!!









{Ippity}{Ippity}

2 comments:

shuggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shuggy said...

oh wow!! i thought my blog was at mup, but here it is if anyone wants to take a gander!!

http://stampingsoftheshug.blogspot.com

thanks, unity! you rock!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close