Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jimmi's Sunday Favorites

Hi...it's Jimmi here...
Wow, I have been neglectful haven't I???
Sunday's have gotten kind of crazy around my world,
but I am back to say HI and to share a little with you.
Hope you'll take me back ;)

Let's start with some AMAZINGLY FABULOUS Unity creations
by our amazing Unity loving family!


PRETTY RIGHT????

I am always amazed by the gorgeous creations
in our SCS Gallery!

Now a few of my very own favorite things I've been lovin' on lately...

This My Minds Eye Christmas paper is almost gone already
I really love it!
12 Days of Christmas


I've been doing a little too much shopping for clothes...
well, OK, that's impossible...
but I have bought a few things ;)

Like new CARDIGANS...........
this one...

and this one...

and this one...

and maybe this one, too...

and this...

 
SO I HAVE A PROBLEM, OK????
sue me ;)
I got some shirts, too...not all cardigans!

this

and this

and this


IT'S A NEW SEASON, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!?

OK, I am off to have some family fun...football and all that good stuff.
I'm in FL for a mini vacay to see my parents and sister and her family.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Sunday!
You totally deserve it!

JIMMI


{Ippity} {Ippity}

7 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

I missed your Sunday favorites, Jimmi!! Cards, shopping and all! I'm glad you're back:)

NoraAnne said...

Wow, I would love to see your closet! I am in serious need of some fall shopping.
Thank you for sharing my card here today :)

Marcy H said...

Missed seeing your Sunday Favorites!! Welcome back! enjoy your mini vacay in FL.

~Marcy

Jen said...

Fabulous array of cards and your shopping finds are awesome!

Sarah said...

I'm always in shock when I see one of my cards here- thanks for that!

Jess B. said...

all those outfits are so perfect for you. tee hee

Jess B. (Ippity)

Tenia Nelson said...

What awesome cards and clothes!!! Thanks for featuring my card!!! Hope all is well....

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close