Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there it's Maria L here with your Growing in Unity girl for this week! This week we have the fabulous Mindy Miller.

Here is a little something about Mindy:

"Hi, I'm Mindy Miller and I'm so excited to be the Growing in Unity gal this week. I am a native Kansan and currently reside in the capital city of Topeka. I began scrapbooking in college and was quickly addicted. After several years of crafting on a sporadic basis, I rediscovered my love of paper crafts in 2009. I enjoy scrapbooking, card making, and a variety of other paper crafts that I share on my blog: mysecretheart.typepad.com. Incorporating stamping into my projects is a relatively new found love and I appreciate the opportunity to share my projects this week."

Check out this wonderful card Mindy made:

Be sure to swing on by Mindy's blog every day this week for inspiration! Be sure to leave her some love as well to be entered to win a Unity kit.

Sign up for Growing in Unity 2012 is underway. Come check it out in the Unity SCS forum HERE.

Till next week!
{Ippity}{Ippity}

6 comments:

Anita Braddock said...

Very cute card. thanks for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

Paula Parrish said...

Thanks for introducing us here in blog land to Mindy. I linked over and checked out her blog; love her handmade cards and scrapbook pages.
Smiles, Paula

Carol E said...

Love your card the butterflies are lovely, thank you for sharing it.

Annette said...

aww this card is so cute...love all the colors..

bethann said...

always great blog hops.

Mindy Miller said...

Wow! Thank you all for the nice comments here and on my blog! I am very appreciative for the warm welcome to Unity.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close