Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Unity Place...


Hi everyone.. hope you all are having a wonderful and inspiring day today..
Angie Blom here to show you some amazing creations over at
My Unity Place..
 
WOW.. I am telling you it is so full of colour and wonder.. I am impressed every time I visit.
 
Here are two wonderful creations by
Emily Lamham
WOWZA!!  
 

 Now check these two card out by the talented


 
didn't I tell you.. wow so many wonderful creative member there.. good for the mojo!!
 
This Month we have also been having a comment challenge.. and I thought I would announce the winners of the challenge today.. seeing that it is the last day and I wanted it to go in my post!!
 
so the winners for the comment Challenge is
Toni Kwaiser
 
and
Maria Levine
 
CONGRATS!!!
you both have won 2 random Itty Bitty's... please contact
kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your prize.
 
that is all from me.. hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Angie
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

*Alison* said...

OH my heavens.. Angie.. Thank you so much for featuring me here.. :) what a fun treat.. I just love Unity stamps.. I have just found them, and already am addicted.. :) I can't get enough..hehe..HUGS

Toni K said...

Beauties! And Yay, I'm a winner! Thanks Unity!

Kathy Rosecrans said...

Where is the "My Unity Place" that these gorgeous creations came from? I'm new to Unity. We have a brand new LSS store in town where I am on the DT and I teach there using Unity stamps. I would love to see more creations.

Maria Levine said...

WOW, I'm catching up after our loss in power to see I won! Thanks girlies!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! All the projects are over the top GORGEOUS! Love each of their creative styles. Thanks for the inspiration.

Emily said...

Wow! Thanks so much for posting my card and layout! I love Unity! :-)

-Emily
http://www.createserendipity.net

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close