Monday, August 22, 2011

Kit of the Month Monday

{what i know...}

Hi there!   
Lisa A. here to share a little love 
from the August 2011 kit of the month.


Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!!
I've been on a bit of a black and white kick lately and 
LOTS of the images from this kit work 
EXTREMELY well in black and white with a pop of color.

I have two cards to share with you today.


First, I immediately fell in love with those flowers in the text strip!  
It is just so stunning and perfect for a classic style card!  
I adore the sentiments as well.  
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the font.

Up next...


This one is a little more masculine.  I loved to use arrows to point out 
or bring attention to sentiments.  How PERFECT 
are the arrows in this set???  
I popped them up to highlight the 'HB' standing for happy birthday.  
I adore that alphabet strip too.  
Such great border strips this month!

The kit of the month membership is SUCH a great DEAL!
All this rubber for $31!!!  Come ON!
So awesome.
PLUS, every kit comes with extra gifts and/or discounts 
EVERY month!!!

CLICK HERE for all the KOM deets!
Have a wonderful Monday.
hugs.



Lisa Arana
{Ippity} {Ippity}

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Lisa! Your cards are just beautiful. I just love black and white cards. I've been stalking by mailbox for this awesome kit to arrive. Thanks for the inspiration.

jackie 4124 said...

Love the black and white Lisa. GREAT cards

Carol said...

Fantastics stamp set! Lisa I love your cards beautiful B&W TFS

jolande said...

Ohh Lisa, lovely that Black and White...I like it.

Jolande

*Alison* said...

These are adorable.. I love the black and white with a pop of color... so fun! :) hugs

Angie Blom said...

Lisa I love these cards!!

lisa arana said...

thank you all for the sweet comments!
hugs,
lisa

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close