Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm in LOVE with itty bitty....


...PACKAGING :)
Of course I LOVE the {itty bitty's} too but have you ever really looked at just how CUTE the packaging is!!
I was saving all of mine to make an index of all the {itty bitty's} I have.
I was going to hook them all together with a jump ring so I could keep track of which ones I already had...I'm super crazy about organization like that.
Oh by the way...this is Maria ;)
Anyway...as the organization idea was floating around in my head I decided they would make a much cuter mini album...so I made one!
CHECK IT OUT...I'm in LOVE!
 sentiment from {July KOTM}
 butterflies from {Direction of Happy} itty bitty

 sentiment from kit {One of a Kind}

 sentiment from kit {Blossom Soup}


 sentiments from {Absolutely Priceless} itty bitty
airplane from {Go See Do} itty bitty
 stars from {Twinkle Twinkle} itty bitty
sentiment and butterflies from {Direction of Happy} itty bitty

I have MORE packaging and I will DEFINATELY be making more of these.  This one was just a hodge podge of extra pictures of my kiddo's when they were littler.
You could also make:
-a sentiment album (because Unity has a TON of stamps perfect for this)
-a school album (perfect for wallet size school photos)
-holiday book
-vacation album
-the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!

So save your packaging or better yet...order some of the NEW itty bitty's...you won't be disappointed :)
{Ippity} {Ippity}

13 comments:

shirley said...

Fabulous idea...looks awesome!

Erin said...

I KNEW I was saving those for a reason! LOL serious I have a stack! LOVE THIS

jackie 4124 said...

Fantastic idea. Wish I had thought to save all of mine.

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Angela,
Thanks for sharing, Maria’s so darn cute mini book with us; I love it! She used so many different stamps, which is awesome. I have a huge stack of unity stamps to use so this gives me some very creative ideas. Way to go girl; this mini book is eco friendly to boot with the old packaging used to make it.
Smiles, Paula

Annette said...

wow what an awesome and very creative idea...thanks for sharing... your little album is awesome

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

WOW! What a great idea! Maria totally rocked this and I'm going to have to try it, too. It's adorable! I just got the "every cloud has a silver lining" itty bitty...I think it might be my favorite yet <3

So~Inkin~Cute said...

what a fabulous idea! I have a question though: do you know if their packaging is acid and lignin free? It's not a huge deal, I am just a HUGE scrapbooking freak and I tend to want all of the albums I create to last over time.

Thanks so much!

Candi
candice1973(at)comcast(dot)net

Emily said...

Now that is creative! Very cute idea!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one PRICELESS mini album. The colors, layout and stamps are just perfect for those cuties. You are so creative and inspiring. Thanks for a great gift idea!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Candi...to answer you question I'm not sure if they are acid/lignin free but I mounted all my photos on acid/lignin free paper and then mounted them to the packaging. This way I cover all the verbage about the stamps but I left the cute little stitching showing on the sides. I think this will help extend the life of the photos :)

*Alison* said...

This is such a cute and creative idea :) I just love it! I have saved mine too..I just couldn't throw away that cute packaging.. HUGS

sharon g said...

Love the idea!

Karen L said...

Wow...so adorable! I love reusing packaging...and yes, the Itty Bitty packaging is super fun!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close