Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday! It's time to share this week's Growing in Unity gal! This week we have the wonderful Rachel Bogner up!

Meet Rachel:



Here is a little something about Rachel:

"Hi, Rachel B here for this weeks Growing in Unity.
I started paper crafting when I was probably in the fifth grade and I would make my own stationary and envelopes to send to my Italian pen pal. I am a SAHM of two little boys (4 yrs and almost 10 months) which got me into scrapbooking to keep track of the important things after my oldest was born, and I got into card making short after.

I have taken a short break from crafting for the last few months, but am hoping that my week of Growing in Unity will bring back my mojo so I can give some lovin' to my fabulous Unity stamps!
So come visit my blog, leave a comment or two, and put yourself in the drawing for a fabulous Unity prize...

OH, and this is my birthday week, so I am hoping to put together a small pack of goodies for another lucky commenter!"

Check out this fabulous Unity card Rachel is showcasing:


So let's wish Rachel a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and leave her some love! All comments will be tossed into a hat for a random drawing!!

That's all for this week!




{Ippity}{Ippity}

7 comments:

jengd said...

Happy birthday Rachel! Beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment1

Lisa H. said...

gosh! that is gorgeous!!! and Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Jess B. said...

lOVE THE RICH BLUE in your card. Many more wonderful birthday wishes to you Rachel!

*Alison* said...

Happy Birthday! :) I can't wait to see what fun projects you have for us:) hugs

Christa Allgood said...

Happy birthday!! Hope it's a great one!!

Marlena M. said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Your card is beautiful~ I love that rich blue flower. ;)

Shemaine Smith said...

Hope you have a fabulous birthday!! great card too!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close