Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday! It's time to share this week's Growing in Unity gal! This week we have the wonderful Rachel Bogner up!

Meet Rachel:



Here is a little something about Rachel:

"Hi, Rachel B here for this weeks Growing in Unity.
I started paper crafting when I was probably in the fifth grade and I would make my own stationary and envelopes to send to my Italian pen pal. I am a SAHM of two little boys (4 yrs and almost 10 months) which got me into scrapbooking to keep track of the important things after my oldest was born, and I got into card making short after.

I have taken a short break from crafting for the last few months, but am hoping that my week of Growing in Unity will bring back my mojo so I can give some lovin' to my fabulous Unity stamps!
So come visit my blog, leave a comment or two, and put yourself in the drawing for a fabulous Unity prize...

OH, and this is my birthday week, so I am hoping to put together a small pack of goodies for another lucky commenter!"

Check out this fabulous Unity card Rachel is showcasing:


So let's wish Rachel a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and leave her some love! All comments will be tossed into a hat for a random drawing!!

That's all for this week!




{Ippity}{Ippity}