Co-Brand with Cosmo Cricket!!

Hi there Unity Friends! It's Karen here, sharing a card that I made using the Unity & Cosmo Cricket Co-Brand stamp set called "Get Scrappy With" Material Girl!  I adore the sewing elements included in this set, so I thought I'd pair my card up with matching Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" designer papers!


You'll notice I added handstitching as well as machine-stitching, and handstitched a button to the center of my stamped flower!  What do you think of the tiny brads I added to the twirling tape measure?  And, the dress form...well, it is a Silhouette die cut covered in designer paper.


Check out everything that is included in this oustanding stamp set!!  If you are interested in buying it today, just click on the photo below and it will take you directly to the Unity on-line store!!


That wraps it up for me today!  Until next time...I hope you have a marvelous weekend!


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: