You're the ticket

Hi there, it's Eva here today and I have a sweet card to share with you using one of the newest Store Stamp Kit of the Month called Ticket to Life.  I adore this set, since I love tickets, so this card came together super quick and easy for me.


I just received some gorgeous new My Minds Eye papers and had these flowers already on hand, so it really lead my card design to go along with the fabulous tickets.  I stamped the tickets using my black Palette ink pad and I painted them in with Twinkling H2O's, Guatemalan and Olive Vine were my choice of colors, so it will set off nicely against the pink background.  I decided to add the sentiment to the card, as it just completed it for me.  SO what do you think???

In case you haven't seen this set yet, here is what it  looks like.

If you haven't seen the Store Stamp Kit of the Month's lately, you can take a look at them all HERE.  And you can buy them at participating stores.  For the list of the stores, please click HERE.

{Ippity} {Ippity}