Saturday, July 30, 2011

Moments in Bloom

Hey everyone...Maria here today.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I'm looking forward to just hanging out at home with my family.  After being gone for a week in Chicago doing NOTHING for a weekend sounds pretty good.  Not that I'm complaining...it was SO MUCH FUN to get to hang out with the Unity gang.
AMAZING people...but you knew that right ;)
I've already started school shopping for the kiddos and couldn't find playdoh anywhere...seriously!!  Modeling clay was the best that the big chains could do so I NEEDED to make a trip to Hobby Lobby ;)  I was good...only a few extras slipped into my cart.  Anyway...they already have all their fall stuff out...not too early right?  BUT they also had their CHRISTMAS stuff out....WHAT?!?!
93 degrees out and I walked past aisle after aisle of christmas decor.
BUT all the warm fall colors did catch my eye...fall is my favorite season!
So I ran with the inspiration and made this:
The warm cozy colors make me want to grab my comfy sweater,a glass of wine and sink into the couch with a blanket for a good chick flick.  That's totally what just went through your mind too right?!
I used the store kit {Moments in Bloom}...love this set!
This kit is ONLY available through a store and you can {CLICK HERE} to find one near you...or an online store.  As much as I LOVE all the flowers it's the lined stamp that really makes me swoon.  I used it on my card it's just really faint in the background.  I love the texture it gives when you stamp it lightly.  I think I need to scrap with it....but I say that about so many Unity stamps :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous, maria! This is one of my fave unity kits - I just love that sentiment.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a gorgeous card using this stamp set--beautifully done:)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close