Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mixed Media Sunday!

Hi there, it's Eva here today bringing you a Mixed Media project on this beautiful Sunday!

I decided to work with a clock this time and it's actually a Creative Imaginations alterable 12"x12" clock.  Imagine having this in your craft room, or really in any room.  

To create this altered clock I used several Unity Stamps:



And of course I did all the painting with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's.

Hope you like this project.  If you live in Southern California, look for me to teach how to make this clock at local scrapbook stores!

{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

Toni K said...

Gorgeous!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva this is Gorgeous!
Love all the details and those colors are yummy!

Are you teaching in Poway on Aug.20th?

Hope so! I haven't seen anything yet.Do you have the info!

Have a Blessed week,
Hugs,
Mary

A Creative Journey said...

Omg! This is STUNNING! I live in so cal- will u be teaching at scrapbooking made simple? I would totally be there!!!

melissac said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I just love this project!! Very inspiring!!

Eva said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. I wanted to answer the questions here, in case you will look back. Mary, yes, I am teaching at Stamping Details on 8/20, they have my samples in their store already... sure hope to meet you in person finally! Creative Journey (sorry, don't know your first name), I was supposed to teach this class at SMS, but don't have a scheduled date yet. Email me at edobilas@gmail.com and I will let you know if there is a date going to be set up and yes, this is one of the projects I was going to teach there. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful, EVA!! LOVE it! What a beautiful clock! I am def. needing to get out of my card box!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close