Happy Monday

Hello, goodmorning Unity Lovers,

Here I am, Jolande from Holland!
This time not as a guest designer …I am a member of the design team now, and that feels great…It’s so good to be part of the Unity family. Thank you Angela, for this opportunity.
I will do my best; that’s a promise. And thanks to all of you, readers of this blog for all your positive reactions on my creations. Your reactions give me the energy to go for it!!
For today I made a LO for Ria, she is the proud grandmother of this cute boy LUKA.
All stamps used are from the KIT - Delight in Beauty- . The base is green cardstock.
Stamp the flower strip on the sides with Colorbox black ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Stamp the text with Distress vintage photo ink on one side. The flowers are colored with Glimmermist in different green colors.

After drying, the text is stamped on it. Put them together with a brad. Stamp the butterflies and flowers twice with black Colorbox ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Color them with Distress ink, in this case crushed olive, rusty hinge and wild honey.

After drying, fold the butterflies (I did it with a bone folder)
and glue them around the picture with a 3D glue dot.  Stamp the sentiment and the name. Arrange everything on your LO and glue it together. 
The Card For Today is a sneak peak …I am busy making a workshop with 10 different techniques. This is one of the ten, it is made with Distress stain and UTEE.
Hope you enjoy my LO and Card and thanks for visiting the Unity blog.
Wish you all A Happy 4th of July!!
Have a very nice week and loads of stamping pleasure.
Big Hug Jolande..
 
{Ippity}
{Ippity}