Tuesday Ippity Introductions

I've got two more Fabulous chicks to
introduce you to!
Take a moment
to learn a little about
our
Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks!
 
Joan Anderson
 




Her Sales  Blog: http://www.ippitystamping.blogspot.com/
Her Creative Blog: http://tailsinthestamproom.blogspot.com/
 
I have been stamping and scrapbooking since I was invited to my first stamp party more than 10 years ago.  I immediately fell in love with paper crafting and have been stamping ever since.  My husband and I live in Washington State with our menagerie of pets, and where he owns and operates a local pet store.  I also work as a manager in technology, but my passion is paper crafting! I love this craft and all the wonderful people that have come into my life through it.  Happy stamping all!
 
and.....
Jennie Kaderabeck
Her Sales Blog: www.ippitybyjennie.blogspot.com
Her Creative Blog: www.jenniekader.blogspot.com
 
Married to Chad for 10 years. Mom to Chloe & Connor, 3.75 year old twins. Currently a stay at home mom, I was a critical care and cardiovascular surgery registered nurse prior to the birth of my twins.
 I LOVE to craft, whether it is sewing, knitting, scrapbooking or paper crafting. I try to work on a little of something every single day.
 
Two more intros tomorrow
come back to see who it is!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,