Stampin' Store Kit Saturday is SEW CUTE

It's Stampin' Store Kit Saturday on the Unity Blog.

It's our opportunity to look at one of the MANY store kits that Unity Stamp Co. has available IN STORES ONLY.  See all the kits HERE.  You can also see a list of places to buy the stamps HERE.

Now let's take a look at SEW CUTE.  I have wanted this set for so long, before I was part of the Unity team.  There was just something about its cuteness that drew me in.  I love all things crafty and this set speaks to me!

I whipped up some cards for you today, with the intent of showcasing the stamps, and how little product needs to be on the card when you have such cute stamps to focus on.





I used Copic markers to color the images and Distress Inks for the edges.  Of course, these stamps were just screaming for me to pull out my sewing machine!  I used some Liquid Pearls for the pin tops to dress them up a bit too.

This set is PERFECT for people who make their own crafts, make a quick tag and attach it to your homemade projects that you give away.  Have crafty friends?  These make perfect cards to say Thank You.

See SEW CUTE and BUY it at stores in your area!









Have a WONDERFUL Saturday!





{Ippity} {Ippity}