Mixed Media...a Little Suzi Blu Box...

Morning----it is MAREN here! :)

My niece and nephew are with us for the weekend and they just finished up their school year.

My adorable & gorgeous niece is going off to middle school next year so I decided to make her a little box.

It was super quick and easy and SHE HELPED a LOT.


Just some paper piecing with a bit of modge podge and DONE!


I wanted to keep adding more...but she said it was perfect. I wanted to use ribbon instead of the pleated tape but she didn't. I wanted to paint the box first but she didn't. I wanted to add flowers to the sides but she didn't.

She wanted it to be ALL about the girl on the top.

GOTTA {luv} SUZI BLU!

There is a little slip for a picture in the front and we temporarily put in a picture of a 'BENEDICT' sign until she finds the perfect one.


Suzi Blue: Love of My Life




Have a wonderful FATHER's DAY! :)