Friday, June 3, 2011

It's an IPPITY CONTEST



HI EVERYONE!
Jimmi here with a FUN GAME for YOU!
Do you want to WIN one of the NEW Ippity Sets???
They are going to be available on Sunday!

Let me show you what they look like:






DO YOU LOVE THEM???
I know, right?  SO CUTE!
If you need them ASAP you can find
your Ippity Chick by clicking below:


NOW if you want to WIN one of them (your choice)
then play along with me!

I've made a little collage for you of some cards
using some of these new sets.


All you need to do is tell me which Design Team member made them!
I will give you 10 choices:

Maren
Karen
Jimmi
Angie
Christi
Maria
Lise H.
Eva
Stephanie
Jen E.

OK, 5 of those are right and 5 are wrong.

Look at the cards, they each have a number on them 1 thru 5
list them in order and who made the card
and you could WIN!

LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER!

We will show all of the cards on Sunday and post a winner that day!
GOOD LUCK!



{Ippity} {Ippity}

22 comments:

Gina said...

1. Maria
2.Angie
3.Christi
4.Jimmi
5.Maren

SusanC said...

1. Jimmi
2. Angie
3. Jen E
4. Christi
5. Marie

Carol said...

1. Maren
2. Eva
3. Jen E
4. Jimmi
5. Christi



Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Angela said...

1. Jimmi
2. Karen
3. Lisa H
4. Maria
5. Eva

sharon g said...

This is totally random:
1-Eva
2-Maria
3-Angie
4-Jen E.
5-Karen

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh I really have no idea, let's just take a stab in the dark here, 1.Eva, 2. Angie, 3. Lise H., 4. Maren, 5. Stephanie

jengd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Keaton said...

1. Angie
2. Lisa Henke
3. Karen
4. Christi
5. Maria

jengd said...

1. Eva
2. Jimmi
3. Karen
4. Angie
5. Christi

madebyKarla said...

I really enjoyed looking through your DT's blogs.

I'm guessing:

1. Angie
2. Lisa H
3. Stephanie
4. Karen
5. Christi

Houses Built of Cards said...

1. Lisa H.
2. Jimmi
3. Maren
4. Stephanie
5. Eva

What fun! Don't know if I'm even close - but it was fun to guess!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.co

Erin said...

1. Stephanie
2. Jimmi
3. Lisa
4. Angie
5. Eva

cjs said...

Have no idea...here's my guess:
1. Eva, 2. Lisa H., 3. Maria, 4. Stephanie, 5. Jimmi

Jen said...

1 Maria
2 Christi
3 Eva
4 maren
5 Karen

Jmueller409atyahoodotcom

Toni K said...

Here are my guesses:
1. Jimmi
2. Karen
3. Maria
4. Stephanie
5. Lisa H
I'm sure these are all wrong, but it was fun to check out everyone's site!

Cheri said...

HA! Harder than it looks! =)

1. Maren
2. Eva
3. Maria
4. Lisa H
5. Stephanie

Pat K said...

1. Maria
2. Eva
3. Karen
4. Jimmi
5. Lisa H

StampinCathy said...

First of all I want to say that the little part you see are amazing.
Here are my guesses!
1. Maren
2. Jimmi
3. Stephanie
4. Christi
5. Eva
Keeping my fingers cross to win some NEW IPPITY! Love the new sets.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

1. Maria
2. Christi
3. Maren
4. Angie
5. Eva

I have no idea!

Kelly Sas said...

I love checking out each DT members style, but this is like guessing the lottery numbers! LOL

1. Karen
2. Christi
3. Maria
4. Eva
5. Maren

I gave it my best shot!

jennifer mitten said...

I have no idea but here is my guess:-)
1. Karen
2. Jimmi
3. Angie
4. Stephanie
5. Eva

Julie S. said...

1- KAREN 2- ANGIE 3- EVA 4-MARIA 5- STEPHANIE I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close