It's an IPPITY CONTEST



HI EVERYONE!
Jimmi here with a FUN GAME for YOU!
Do you want to WIN one of the NEW Ippity Sets???
They are going to be available on Sunday!

Let me show you what they look like:






DO YOU LOVE THEM???
I know, right?  SO CUTE!
If you need them ASAP you can find
your Ippity Chick by clicking below:


NOW if you want to WIN one of them (your choice)
then play along with me!

I've made a little collage for you of some cards
using some of these new sets.


All you need to do is tell me which Design Team member made them!
I will give you 10 choices:

Maren
Karen
Jimmi
Angie
Christi
Maria
Lise H.
Eva
Stephanie
Jen E.

OK, 5 of those are right and 5 are wrong.

Look at the cards, they each have a number on them 1 thru 5
list them in order and who made the card
and you could WIN!

LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER!

We will show all of the cards on Sunday and post a winner that day!
GOOD LUCK!



{Ippity} {Ippity}