DT Tuesday with Jen E from the Block!

 
wut up unity peeps?!  are you getting ready for the upcoming CHA releases from unity??  i have seen them, and mark my words...THEY ROCK!! i enjoy them very much.  i would fight for them if i had to.  i believe you will too. :)
 
today i went old school unity with my stamp choice.  as always, they are classic an can be used for pretty much anything.  i use those scrapbook stamps over and over again.  if you don't have any..check it out.  they do not disappoint.
 
(here's a better look with out my whacked out scanner.)
 
you know angela is big on quotes.  i am too, but i prefer quoting my kids.  it makes for the BEST layout titles (see above).  if you scrapbook, try it sometime.  i carry a little notebook around in my purse to jot down the funny things my kids say. 
 
have a super tuesday!!
:) jen erickson
 
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}