UnityTV Address Book using Unity Packaging!


I personally love the Unity packaging, but I have a system where I store my stamps on EZ Mount storage panels, then put them in 3 ring binders.  So that leaves me with this cute packaging, that I never throw out.  I was looking at one package and noticed that the window with acetate would be perfect for a stamped image.  And that is where the video idea came from.... 



I love love love this stamp, designed by Webster's Pages and made by Unity!

Here is a link to the stamp in the store that sells for $6.50 US.

CALL ME Itty Bitty



Your Voice in UnityTV
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.  This includes letting us know what you would like to see from your Unity Stamps.

  If you watch UnityTV on You Tube, go ahead and subscribe to the UnityTV channel (UnityStampCoTV), because the videos will just keep coming! 


And here is Episode #10 of UnityTV:









 
 
 
Thanks for watching UnityTV!