Tuesday's Looking Good!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It is Lisa A. and I am super excited to be posting my first design team 
Tuesday project on the Unity blog.  

Eeeek.  
 Too thrilling!!!

I can't wait to show you the cuteness that came 
from the April 2011 kit of the month.
small things matter most

My sweet, sweet grandma had a birthday last month.  
She is one spry chick and I love her dearly.  
I hope to have half the energy and 
wisdom she has when I'm her age.
Anyway, I knew I wanted to use that 
fabulous chickie for her birthday card.


Hee hee.  She is one chickie who is "looking good"!!!

My grandma got a big kick out of this card.  
I hoped it would make her smile.
As usual, she told me she has all my cards saved.  
Aren't grandmas the best, 
they always know how to make you feel special.   

I've been on a two take kick with cards lately.  
I made this one for my grandma and love that funky chicken 
so much I had to make a second one.  

 

I went real clean and simple with this one.  

That chick is the real star in this one.  
I just realized it looks like it has chicken pox!  
Ha.  
Maybe I'll use it as a get better soon card. 

Hope my little chickies brought you a smile this morning!

 
A couple reminders of what is going on...

Unity Challenge


We started the new month long themed Unity challenge on Sunday.  
Get your fruity tooty stamps out and play along.  


You have until May 31st to play along in the KOM sketch challenge as well.  

You have until the end of the month to sign up for the kit of the month.

think happy thoughts

This kit is full of fabulous images.  
Plus did you know you special membership discounts 
and/or gifts EVERY month???  
Click HERE for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by and 
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Lisa Arana



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,