Tuesday's {ippity} Review

It's an {ippity} afternoon!!!
I hope you have been enjoying our afternoon IPPITY reviews.

I'm excited to share this little project.  It is one of my faves.  I could be a little bias as it has two of the MOST adorable doggies in the whole wide world.  Ha.  These are my babies.

Awwww, aren't my little girls sweet.  Heehee

I turned the famous easel card into a cute little desk calendar.

Perfect if you need a quick last minute gift!
I'm thinking these would be great for a Mother's day gift. 

Here is a quick list of my supplies:
4x12 inch strip of cardstock
photo decorated for the front
Straight From the Heart and Dots for sure {ippity} stamp sets
Calendar Template
hole punch
mini brads

And, I have a video tutorial to share so you can see the easel calendar being made.  
Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy!


I do love the Ippity by Unity line of stamps.  They are the same FANTASTIC quality stamps made by Unity, except they are AVAILABLE from our fabulous Ippity CHICKS!

And it is so EASY.  They sell them straight from their blogs!

Do you need an Ippity Chick???

Locate an Ippity Chick!

Lisa Arana

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,