Sweet Times Together


TGIF peeps! Shemaine here talking up some fabulous Unity Co Brand stamps today from Iron Orchid Designs! Here's the set I've chosen for you today

Loolah Collection

Sweet times together

For my layout I stamped my own back ground. First I started with some Inchworm Chalkboard Glimmer Mist. Then I used Versafine Black Onyx ink to wall paper my image on a cream 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of cardstock. I used some embossing ink to set the images so I could use Copic Markers to color in the flowers. Then I added a dash of some yellow Martha Stewart iridescent glitter to accent. Here's a closer look 

 

Here's a look at the supplies you need to make your own background


So there ya have it! I hope I've encouraged you to stamp up your own background this weekend!





{Ippity}
{Ippity}