Oh la la.. Samantha Walker Co - Brand

Happy Friday
 Angie Blom here with a fun ,vintage shabby chic project for you
Featuring some Unity and Co-brand Samantha Walker stamps.
 


 
Ooh la la
Okay I just love this set of stamps.. so many fabulous images!
 
 


I am going to show you how to make a fun and easy shadow box , shabby chic frame.
I was inspired by a post from Karola Witczak..So yes it is not my idea.. but I do have a great tutorial to share.
 She did a frame like this and I just had to do one with this stamp set.
 
 

 you will need: cardboard, mod podge, white acrylic paint, a shadow box.

 Paint your box white, I got a little helper to do this. One good coat is all you need.

 cut  and peel your cardboard strips.


mod podge the frame and add your cardboard pieces. Paint the cardboard .
Let it all dry. Decorate the inside.
 


I used some October Afternoon and Webster Pages Papers ,
with these amazing Ooh La La Samantha Walker stamps
..

hope you give this a try..
Angie
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,