My Unity Place

Happy Wednesday it's Stephanie here to share a couple things happening over at My Unity Place!!!

First I want to start off with the winners for the Nationl Scrapbooking Day Challenges that we had over at My Unity Place.

Eva's winner:Gini Cagle

Maria's winner:Jamie Papantonakis

Natalie's Winner:Corry Heinricks

My winner:Cathy Myers

We all just want to thank you so much for playing along everyone did such an amazing job and we loved seeing all of your fabulous Layouts!!!

Please contact:

kelli@unitystampco.com

to claim your prize!!!



Stamps-Insightful Meadows


Now for the new Challenge I am hosting over at My unity Place.

Your Challenge is to create a One Layered card

It is a two week challenge and you can get all the info here.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!!

Have a fabulous day!!!!



Stephanie Muzzulin


















{Ippity}{Ippity}