Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Happy Sunday to you!
It's Jimmi here with some of my latest favorite things
to share with you!

First let me show you some PRETTY and FABULOUS
Unity creations perfect for today!

mla1111


Elisabeth64

JPScraps


KY Southern Belle

shellied


Jennifer R



airbornewife



GORGEOUS aren't they???

OK, now let me tell you something about me.
I HATE to show my arms, well any part above my elbow ;)
It's just how I am, always has been.
BUT
a friend of mine convinced me to buy a few sleeveless tops for our vacation
then a co-worker gave me a brand new NY&Co top...sleeveless
and then I bought myself 2 sleeveless dresses!
Which is the 2nd thing I NEVER wear!
Things are getting CRAZY around here!
Now let me show them to you!!!
Oh I even bought a SKIRT outfit last night...out of control!

Here are a couple of the tops I bought myself for my vacation next week:

this one:

and this one:


Now for the dresses:

this:

and this:


The skirt isn't online but it's a safari/animal print and cottoney and comfy :)
Needless to say my family is shocked, LOL.

Oooh let me show you the shirt my friend at work gave me!
The story is that it came in her NY&Co online order...and she didn't order it
so she called them and told them and they said keep it!
and it's my size :)


Wanna know what I JUST found while getting those links above
that I must have??
that I did not see last night,
that I have been looking and looking for?

A MAXI SKIRT!


I actually think everyone should go and buy one of these :)
I am sad I didn't see it last night in the store, darn!

Oh well.....there's always next time, right?
Or right now...online :)

Thanks for visiting today!
and if you want to see your card as a favorite
then get them uploaded to your SCS GALLERY!
so I can find them!

Have a FABULOUS day!

JIMMI



{Ippity} {Ippity}